Ready to take your bagpipes on the road? Our Urban Bagpipe Bag is the perfect companion for any touring piper.
Tough on the Outside, Safe on the Inside!
On the outside, our Urban Bagpipe bag provides excellent protection with 20mm high-density foam padding, a tough rip-stop and water-resistant non-PVC backed outer material.
A soft rubber top and side handles, rubber zip pulls and a robust moulded base and side panel provide the ultimate protection to carry your pipes safely.
On the inside, your pipes will be stored safely inside a 20mm (0.78”) high density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining.
A wide security belt holds your pipes securely in place, and a removable accessory panel fits on top to give additional protection.
Packed with Pockets & Features!
Each Urban Bagpipe bag comes equipped with:
- An internal security sleeve inside the main compartment, which can be used to hold your pipes firmly in place whilst being carried.
- A removable organiser/accessory panel with several pockets and pouches, which can be placed over your pipes to give added protection.
- A padded chanter pouch with webbed shoulder strap for easy transportation.
- A large internal zipped netted pocket for rain cape and glengarry.
- A rain-cover to keep your bag dry in wet weather conditions and pockets safe in crowded areas.
- 3 external pockets for A4 sheet music, as well as accessories.
- You can also customise your bag by placing a sample of your tartan inside the clear zipped “Clan Pouch” on front of the bag.
- Compatible with our “Fuse-On system, letting you add extra space for more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop.
Perfect for Travelling
This bag is available in black, with a commuter friendly reflective print, ideal for cyclists or pedestrians. The robust backpack straps keep the bag firmly on your back when travelling, while the chest strap and waist belt make long journeys a breeze.